Children`s Red Berry Bio Melts-28 Sachets
Individual sachets of unique live bacteria with vitamin D. A delicious, natural red berry flavoured powder that melts on the tongue.
- An all in one solution of live bacteria with vitamin D for every day and immune support in one hit
- BioMelts were developed using the clinically researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis (3 billion)
- Great tasting, melt on the tongue powder that children will love to take themselves every day
- Convenient stick sachet to take with you on-the-go!
- Contains no artificial flavours or colours and free from common allergens like dairy
- Naturally sweetened with prebiotic xylitol
- Provides 7.5mcg vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 10mcg vitamin D should be given to young children from 6 months to 5 years of age
- 28 days' supply at one sachet a day
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Vegetarian and dairy-free
Directions & Ingredients
Directions: One sachet taken daily, directly onto the tongue, alongside food or as professionally directed. Suitable from three years of age.
Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Erythritol & Xylitol), Glazing Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Oxide), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Carboxymethylcellulose,Binder (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Dextrin, Natural Flavours (Strawberry & Raspberry), Modified Corn Starch, Sucrose, Acacia Gum, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol & Sodium Ascorbate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.