Rudraksha is a natural seed from a large, evergreen tree found in the Himalayan areas in Nepal and India. The name is formed from two Sanskrit root words - "rudra" refers to Lord Shiva and "aksha" means tears of Shiva. Traditionally used for spiritual practices in the form of malas, rudraksha beads help to create spiritual strength and power while enhancing health and happiness.
Smoky Quartz – gently dissolves negative energies, including depression, and provides a protected space for positive energies to establish themselves.
- Hand Picked & Ethically Sourced Rudraksha
- Gemstone and Rudraksha Beads Measure 4mm
- 22k Gold plated Sterling Silver Spacer Beads
- Fits Wrist Size Up to 7"/ 17.75 cm
- Handmade in Bali with Love