Superbee Beeswax Bags
Handmade from 100% Cotton, Sustainably Sourced Beeswax, Tree Resin and Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic bags, plastic wrap and aluminum foil. In addition, they keep your food fresh for longer. Beeswax is a natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, helping keep your food clean and protected, while the coconut oil and tree resin make the wraps sticky so you can easily close them.
The reusable bags can be used again and again, up to two years when taken care of properly. To clean, all you need to do is wipe the bag with a sponge or cloth using a bit of warm water and eco-friendly detergent. Rinse off and leave to dry. Once dry, you can fold them and store them in any dry place! When the bags have finally lost all their cling, they can be composted instead of adding to a landfill.
Store fruits and vegetables, breads, cheeses, take a sandwich or snack on the go. Be creative and you`ll see how many ways they come into use! Save more and buy the set at a discounted price.
SAVA Living partners with the producer, Superbee, not only because they produce amazing products but also because we respect their high values, sustainable resourcing and charitable works.
While Superbee`s beeswax wraps and other plastic-free products support sustainable lifestyles, they also support a sustainable business model that helps the community and environment. As a social enterprise, they provide fair wages (20% above the living wage suggested by the Fair Trade Organization) and a safe workplace for primarily female workers in the rural area where they`re based.
Although there are many other wax wraps out in the market, none are able to match our quality and ethical business model!
Care for Your Superbee Wraps
Wipe your Wax Bag down with a sponge or cloth, using a bit of warm water and eco-friendly detergent. Rinse off and leave to dry. The bags can be used up to 2 years with proper care. When the bags have finally lost all their cling, they can be composted instead of adding to a landfill.
Why is Superbee an Amazing Company?
- They use ethical products such as GOTS certified cotton fabric, local and regionally sourced beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin.
- They provide the local community with a wide range of benefits through employment (particularly women) that is significant and meaningful. They empower women to be contributors within the community by providing proper remuneration for labor and flexibility within the workforce, especially for those with families.
- SuperBee is a significant contributor to many local charitable organisations and schools within Thailand.
- They provide an ethical business model (social enterprise) to help drive behavior change, especially within regional areas of Northern Thailand.
- They provide a natural multi use, cost effective and quality alternative to plastic that is easy to use and maintain.
- They produce a product that is able to close the loop on its life cycle by having an end of life use (fire starters), compost.
- They create a product that avoids synthetic chemicals and enhances natural chemicals found within the earth’s ecosystem.
Small: 22 cm x 22 cm
Medium: 27 cm x 27 cm
Large: 34 cm x 34 cm