Have you ever heard of dry brushing? If you haven’t, it is the practice of exfoliating the skin with a brush consisting of coarse, natural-fiber bristles over the body in a particular pattern which has many benefits. Some of these benefits include: stimulating the lymphatic system, exfoliating the skin, helping the body rid of toxins, increasing circulation and energy, and helping to break down cellulite.
👉 To dry brush you will need a natural fiber brush. You can even get one at SAVA Living. As an added bonus you can add a drop or two of Grapefruit essential oil, Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend, Pink Pepper or my favorite, Aromatouch to enhance the benefits. Follow these steps:
1. Start at your feet and move up your body
2. Brush your skin using wide, circular, clockwise motions
3. Use light pressure where your skin is thin and harder pressure on thicker skin, like the soles of your feet.
4. Brush your arms after you have brushed your feet, legs and mid-section. Brush upwards towards your armpits.
5. Take a shower afterwards to remove dead skin.
6. After your shower, dry off and we recommend using SAVA`s Body Oil, or Body Cream.
7. Avoid sensitive areas like your lady bits, rashes, wounds, cuts, infections as well as the face.
Does this sound like something that you should implement into your life?