Anti-Frizz Hair Serum
Frizzy hair often happens when the cuticle layer of hair is raised, making hair appear dry and frizzy instead of nourished and smooth. Many things can aggravate frizz:
- humid weather
- dry hair
- washing hair too often
Using our Ant-Frizz Hair Serum will not only prevent frizz but it also nourishes & repairs your hair & scalp, keeping it healthy, smooth & shiny. It comes with a dropper so you can use only a few drops at a time. This serum is super concentrated so you don`t need a lot for a great result.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Argan oil can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage. By reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy, argan oil helps eliminate frizz and helps prevent hair loss for thicker, fuller hair.
- Avocado oil is rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of only a few oils that can actually penetrate hair.
- Most other oils and fats simply sit on top of the hair and coat it. Avocado oil, however, actually penetrates deep into the hair shaft to strengthen hair, prevent breakage, and calm frizz.
- It’s also packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, D, and E, as well as minerals, so it’s highly nourishing for hair. And another fantastic benefit of avocado oil is that its shine and moisture last longer than other oils.
- Like avocado oil, castor oil also penetrates deep into the hair shaft and smooths the hair follicles.
- Castor oil prevents split ends, promotes healthy hair growth, and helps prevent hair loss by keeping the hair follicles from shedding too quickly.
- It nourishes and strengthens hair all the way to the root, and it locks moisture in to keep hair from becoming dry and brittle.
- Since castor oil is rich in fatty acids, it soothes hair cuticles and softens coarse hair, reducing frizz and making hair feel soft and silky smooth.
Cedarwood essential oil
- Cedarwood is a superstar for frizzy hair. It helps moisturize and protect the hair follicle, which calms hair, reduces frizz, and leaves hair soft and silky.
Rosemary essential oil
- Rosemary strengthens hair and helps prevent breakage.It also improves circulation in the scalp which helps improve hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil helps with dry scalp, stimulate hair follicles, and soothes and strengthens hair.
Geranium Essential Oil
- Not only does geranium leave your hair magnificantly shiny, tones the scalp, helps prevent hair loss, helps sooth scalp irritation and helps fight free radicals keeping hair strong & healthy.
Instructions for Use
Option 1: Normal Hair
- Shampoo and condition hair as normal
- After showering, apply a few drops on the hands and gently rub lightly over wet hair — tip: be careful not to apply too much. A couple of drops is all you need. If you apply too much, your hair will look oily.
- Comb through with wide tooth comb
- Apply other styling products as your desire and dry.
Option 2: For Dry Hair
If you have dry, curly, or frizzy hair it’s best to not wash your hair every day. Washing your hair too often can dry it out and make it look frizzy. Instead, wash your hair every two to three days. On the days in between washing, here’s what to do:
- use my homemade dry shampoo to absorb any excess oil from your roots (get the recipe here)
- Then apply the anti-frizz serum to the ends of your hair. Start out using very little. You can always add more.
- Start applying the anti-frizz serum to your ends and then work your way up to the roots. This puts the moisturizing and calming properties where they are needed most.
- Tip: Try to minimize touching your hair. Brushing, combing, and even touching your hair can make hair frizzy. The less you touch your hair, the better it will look.
- If you have curly hair, turn your head upside down and scrunch your curls upward towards your scalp. This helps your curls form in their natural curl pattern.
- Dry your hair either by air drying or by using a blow dryer with a diffuser
Organic Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Pure Essential Oils: Cedarwood, Geranium, Peppermint, Rosemary.
Recycling Rewards Program
Recyling is important to us. Please return your bottles to us for a discounted refill or credit toward another purchase. If you can`t return your bottles please upcyle and use them for something else or recycle them. Our planet thanks you!
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product you can return it within 14 days for exchange or refund.