Webinar- How to Make Roll-on Blends with Essential Oils
Time & Location
About The Event
Using your essential oils to make your own roll-on blends is not only fun but is a great way to create natural solutions and products for your beauty routine and your health care. Forget about having to buy expensive perfumes & products from the pharmacy for your basic health care needs. You can do it all with basic ingredients, your essential oils and materials that you can use over and over. Join me and learn how easy it is and have lots of fun at the same time!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- How to combine essential oils for maximum benefit
- Safety guidelines
- How to mix blends for babies & children
- How to layer essential oils to create beautiful blends for natural perfumes.
- Where to purchase your roll-on supplies & labels
You can just listen in and take notes or make the roll-ons during the workshop as I demonstrate. If you want to make the roll-ons during the workshop you will need the following materials:
- Roll-on bottles preferably with steel roll-on balls.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil or Grapeseed Oil.
- Blank labels or a pen that writes on glass.
- A notebook and pen to write down recipes and to take notes.
The workshop is 15 CHF and free for members of my DoTerra team.
- DIY Roll-on Blends- WebinarCHF15CHF150CHF0
- DoTerra Team MemberCHF0CHF00CHF0